[Events] Fw: Warm Up 4 more to come

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 13:15:27 EDT 2013

Lisa Marie, You mentioned liking to buy toys....well, here's the schedule.   Perhaps you can get some donated at same time!   I tried that last year, and discovered Target and Toyare Us are happy to 'get rid' of some toys, so perhaps they will cooperate with you.

The vets will appreciate you helping out!   A.

I have copied and put the flyer on a separate sheet, if you want to copy just that.

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:41 PM, Kim Cone <kim at avetproject.org> wrote:

 This Veterans Day AVET Project will be helping our returning warriors with a Recuperation & Reintegration Retreat this year on a cruise. This is FREE to OEF/OIF vets in need of help. They already paid the price. Well, we have 4 more veterans who have reached out for help.  That alone is a big step, so Please help however you can. Every $1 dollar donation Helps. Share with family, friends, Office, groups, church, docs, people who you do business with.  Thanks everyone Together we can help More.

Forward this email

This email was sent to kim at avetproject.org by kim at avetproject.org |
AVET Project| P O BOX 254555| PAFB| FL| 32925