[Events] Warm Up 4 more to come

Kim Cone kim at avetproject.org
Wed Oct 30 15:41:42 EDT 2013

 This Veterans Day AVET Project will be helping our returning warriors with a Recuperation & Reintegration Retreat this year on a cruise. This is FREE to OEF/OIF vets in need of help. They already paid the price. Well, we have 4 more veterans who have reached out for help.  That alone is a big step, so Please help however you can. Every $1 dollar donation Helps. Share with family, friends, Office, groups, church, docs, people who you do business with.  Thanks everyone Together we can help More.

Forward this email

This email was sent to kim at avetproject.org by kim at avetproject.org |
AVET Project| P O BOX 254555| PAFB| FL| 32925