[Events] ToF Restaurant Roll Call Weekly Rythum

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 21:23:53 EDT 2013

Nice job, Eric, but I hurridly hit the print button, w/o doing it thru the proper channel....and it began copying all 18 pages!!! Ug.   Then I ran out of ink, and while putting new cartridge in, it timed out.   Then I had to fiddle and count and figure how many pages I don'thave...and later, will have to cut and tape it together in order to see it properly.   Geez, this is work.

I will be concentrating on this AFTER this coming Sat.

Say, I have a couple tickets for the event Sat. night I could sell you at almost nothing, if anyone is able to get down to V.Bch. Sat. night at 7:    Let me know asap. Alice