[Events] April 20th will be a wonderful day near Orlando!

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 17:04:48 EDT 2013

Again, I'm sorry I cannot be there Wed. night, and have to leave now for an appt. tonight, so won't be at ACT meeting. /will be at BREC on Thurs. night.

Unless some folks have not been commenting, I cannot see the activity going on with the planning on this, and don't want it to be a dud.    Sorry, I didn't know how busy I would be, and with economy what it is, these restaurants are not jumping at the 'bait'.     I just do believe we have our ducks in a row, and would hate NOT getting the people out to break even on the expenses of renting that center.       Alice

Perhaps everyone will 'do their thing' before Wed. Hope so.
But lets use common sense here.