[Events] HealthCare Reform 101 Workshop 12 Mar 2013

Keith Giles kgsecure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:37:12 EDT 2013

Roger,
    Thanks for the quick response.  Perhaps, I should give a presentation
on the topic at an educational meeting.  There is a lot of information and
lobbying going on up in Washington on ObamaCare.   CBO, IRS and others are
readjusting their projected costs for ObamaCare and it is not pretty.   I
have always said that instead of lowering the number of uninsured in the
country that we will see alot more on the uninsured list.   Just like our
food stamp programs.

Keith