[Events] HealthCare Reform 101 Workshop 12 Mar 2013

Roger Gangitano Bojwon at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 11 13:15:14 EDT 2013

Keith,
Unfortunately, that date and time conflicts with my ACT! for America Space Coast chapter meeting, so I can't attend. But, I appreciate being kept informed on this subject.
Thanks!
Roger

On Mar 11, 2013, at 8:05 AM, Keith Giles wrote:

> I apologize folks for the late notice but this Tuesday 12 Mar 2012, we have some openings for our updated HealthCare Reform 101 Workshop.  Better known as ObamaCare.  I have attached a flyer and you are welcome to come if you can make it.
>
> If you have any questions, please call my office at 321-212-7992 and talk to Cecilia (Office Manager) or David Brooks (President) and reserve your spot.
>
> Keith Giles

> Events mailing list
> Events at brevardteaparty.com

The Integrity of the White House has been compromised and our country is under siege.

The enemy is in our midst!
	So Says,
		The BOJWON -