[Events] February 27, Events Meeting

JohnWeiler at aol.com JohnWeiler at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 23:25:17 EST 2013

Date still the same by vote.  King Center walk through 1 pm  Wed  3/6
followed by events meeting at 2pm Panera Bread-Wickham by  BCC.....John

In a message dated 3/4/2013 7:39:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
robin.weiss at oracle.com writes:

Hi  Everyone,

I'm sorry I was unable to attend the mtg.  I was out of  town.

At our previous mtg many of us liked the idea of  pushing  this event
forward so that we have more time to get things done and ensure  success.  Was
this discussed at this recent mtg to identify a new  date?  I don't see it
reflected in the minutes and the new event  documents still show Apr. 20th.

Can someone clarify for me if  there is a new date?

Thank you,

Robin
On 3/1/2013 1:38 PM, _lulu2519 at cfl.rr.com_ (mailto:lulu2519 at cfl.rr.com)