[Events] February 27, Events Meeting++2

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 23:05:54 EST 2013

This idea sounds good to me, though I realize we have to work according to the AVET calendar too, and they have it full, but somethings could be moved, I suppose.

But yes, I do have to spend time on the phone and visiting the restaurants, but this week and next are really crazy for me.  Alice Kreitz