[Events] Charity recommendation - AVET

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 20:49:09 EST 2013

Thank you, Pat.  Your concurrence with me on using AVET means a LOT to me!   These 2 people don't have the staff or the the time to deal with getting 'grants' and other hand outs, and to be honest, they do far more than most other charities in the Space Coast.

They are great people to work with, and having them involved will bring a lot of vets to our event, which will open the doors for new 'tea party' people, because, as I have said, these vets and the Cones are solid conservatives!

I don't trust just sending this to Events Committee because I don't have them listed on my puter.

We all have to be up early tomorrow morning for Alice McDonalds 'sunrise' funeral....6:30 a.m.   Geez, that is really EARLY!    Gads, tomorrow will be a long day, like today was.       Obviously, my vote goes to AVET....a great organization, who needs our help!    Alice