[Events] My recommendation for a charity for the April 20th fund raiser

Matt Nye matt at brevardteaparty.com
Thu Feb 14 10:48:12 EST 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, Alice. Avet is a great organization, and this
will be tough because there are many worthy causes to choose from. I have
two requests going forward:

1)      Going forward, please do not notify prospective charities as it
might create ill will on the part of those not chosen.

2)      Please direct all correspondence to the events at brevardteaparty.com
email list so all relevant parties receive it.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work. I'd like to have a list of
prospects to discuss and possibly vote on for the next meeting.

In liberty,

Matt Nye

Organizer

Brevard Tea Party