[Events] Daytona 500 & Troops Returning & Reunion & more coming up

merritt island magazine barbweiler at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 16:26:24 EST 2014

Kim: are the same gentlemen who went last year from Brevard County going again this year?  If so, will you please put me in contact with them? I have taken the Tips class (last year) and would be willing to volunteer for the 500 on Sunday the 23rd, if I can catch a ride with them.

Barbara Weiler
321-544-9427