[Events] FREE ice hockey games & more

Eric Hoppenbrouwer tkejethro2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 13:51:38 EDT 2013

Hey Kim

I want to lend my experiences and practices I use everyday to help with combat experiences.  Please let me know if you every need someone to talk to other vets, medical care professionals, etc.  The feelings caused by the events never go away, but there are ways I have found are helpful in mitigating the effects.

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (321) 961-4668
eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com