[Events] FREE Turkeys for Military families

robin weiss robin.weiss at oracle.com
Thu Nov 21 07:44:15 EST 2013

Hi Kim,

I'm possibly interested in helping out this Sunday....I have 2 kids (9
and 11) that could help us out.  But I'm not sure we can do all 4 hours,
is it possible to volunteer for part of the time...like maybe putting
the baskets together or something?  I'll have to firm up with you..but
wanted to check first.  Also, how many items are we to bring with us for
the baskets?

Thank you in advance,

Robin Weiss (Brevard Tea Party, Brevard 912 and Space Coast Patriots member)

--

Robin Weiss, Sr. Director

Oracle E-Business -- HRMS Suite

Global Customer Support