[Events] Taste of Freedom Event Meeting

Eric Hoppenbrouwer tkejethro2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 10:59:55 EDT 2013

Team,

In light of some conflicts in scheduling that I was not aware of, I am moving the teleconference to Wednesday at 7:00pm.  Now all of our members of the Space Coast Patriots and ACT! for America can attend.   We will keep the meeting shorter than usual, for anyone with an early start to Thursday morning scheduled.

Thanks for being flexible, as I am attempting to get max participation for the meeting.

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (850) 559-6260
eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com