[Events] Taste of Freedom Event Meeting

Chris Aoussat chrisa7000 at aol.com
Fri May 10 21:42:03 EDT 2013

Either night is good with me

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Hoppenbrouwer <tkejethro2 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, May 10, 2013 9:32 pm
Subject: [Events] Taste of Freedom Event Meeting

Team,

It has come to my attention that several of our committee members will be on vacation starting next week thru the event date of June 22nd.  Additionally, the number of members in our group has decreased drastically over the last two months from 20+ to 8 on Wednesday night.  Over the last three meetings, the focus has been lost.  Currently we have 9 restaurants that have committed.

I suggest we have a teleconference via Anymeeting.com, bring all concerns to the table, discuss what is best for the group, and vote on it.  This would take the place of our scheduled Wednesday, May 15th meeting at Denny's. Tell me via email what is better for you, Monday or Tuesday at 7pm.  By Sunday, I will set up the meeting and email the details and agenda out to you all.

Thanks so much.

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (850) 559-6260