[Events] May and June events helping our Military families----Will YOU help????

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 15:05:33 EDT 2013

Please mark your calendars, especially for the fund raiser at the King Center on

June 22---5 to 8: p.m.   We MUST NOT LET OUR MILITARY DOWN WITH THIS FUND RAISER....AND
YOU WILL GET FOOD; BEVERAGES AND MUSIC!!!!   GREAT EVENT.

I have forgotten the lady in charge of Military events with Federated.  Please forward to

her, if you can.  I've never heard a peep from her, and she told me over a month ago she would
be ready to 'help'.    We are past the 'talking' stage.    Its time we actually VOLUNTEER OUR TIME
AND EFFORTS to this worthwhile Brevard Military organization.    They need actual bodies to help
do some of what they do.

Please let Bill Posey know the importance of mailing boxes to our military from Brevard free, instead
of being able to mail pkgs. to Afhans FREE!!!!   Whose side are we on anyway???  Sometimes it seems
as if all logic and common sense has left the folks in positions of 'power'.

AVET's contact info is below.     Thank you,  In Liberty,   Alice Kreitz