[Events] I cannot find the emailed info for the restaurant

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 00:11:43 EDT 2013

I sent it once to 2 rest. in Mel., and have not heard, but I sent it on a Fri. night.   Now, its a week later, and with no response, I want to send it again, and can't find it.

As to letting others on comm. who haven't been coming or haven't been doing job, I do not know who they are.  Guess that would be your job, Eric.

Sorry I missed mtg. last night, was picking up my car (finally repaired) amd it was late for mtg....plus it was raining cats/dogs....and I was in NO mood.  Then my land line went out since the U-Verse guy monkied with wires...and it was a crummy day all way around.

BUT, I gotta say, my car looks SUPURB!!!! Curt Smith, owner of Maaco.....and cand. for dist. 4 Co. Commish did a super great job!   Can't say enough about it.    He even fixed my bumper.....and removed all the 'junk' from the bumper stickers!   Looks absolutely lovely!!!  Think he will make a great Commissioner too!   Alice K.