[Events] ToF Restaurant Update

Eric Hoppenbrouwer tkejethro2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 21:20:22 EDT 2013

Good Evening Patriots,

Please view the updated Restaurant Status Update Excel sheet.  The first tab is a Restaurant List where restaurants have been added to equal 100 prospective restaurants (minus the no's we know of).  We need to know if these restaurants are being seen.  Look over the new restaurants and email me back which ones you all would like to sell to.  Please help contact committee members which have not been in attendance at the meetings recently.  Kim and Garren from AVET recently came to our meeting at Denny's, and have been sending me restaurant leads all day today.  I spoke with the owner of Nature's Market of Melbourne today (one they sent me via Facebook!), and sent him the registration via email this evening.

*Friendly reminder, we will be meeting shortly after the general membership meeting on May 8th*

I will update all the of contact info over the next couple of days.

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (850) 559-6260
eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com