[Events] BTP - ToF Event Committee Meeting

Eric Hoppenbrouwer tkejethro2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 10:55:28 EDT 2013

All,

Attached are the products with recommended changes.  Please help me out, I do not remember the other restaurant that gave a gift certificate.  I have Cafe Margaux's, but never received the other one.

The meeting is still tonight at 7:00 pm at the Denny's on Wickham Rd near I-95. I look forward to seeing everyone there tonight!

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (850) 559-6260
eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com