[Events] Wednesday at Denny's

Roger Gangitano Bojwon at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 27 15:24:35 EDT 2013

Liz,
Sorry you've been tossed life's curve balls, knuckleballs, and screwballs all at the same time! Hope the grand baby and cat recover quickly - See you when things calm down a bit!
Roger

On Mar 27, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Liz L'Allier wrote:

> I apologize for being so unresponsive lately. Have a sick grand baby, and a sick cat who was near death all weekend and ended up having emergency surgery, and I'm leaving town in the wee hours tomorrow morning. On top of regular life and business(es). I will not be able to attend tonight's meeting, but will follow up with The Melting Pot when I return.
>
> Liz
>
> On Mar 25, 2013 12:48 AM, "Clyde Thodey" <cthodey at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> I will be there..
> Clyde

The Integrity of the White House has been compromised and our country is under siege.

The enemy is in our midst!
	So Says,
		The BOJWON -