[Events] Eric or Linda, could you add the AVET folks onto your distribution list--

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 19:17:10 EDT 2013

Kim Cone has NOT received the 4 attachments which were sent out by Matt Nye pertaining to the flyer about the Tastes of Freedom on June 20??         I did not save in my docs either, so having a difficult time finding them.  Buried in hundreds of emails.   PLEASE RESEND TO KIM CONE AND MYSELF.

Also, your longgggggggggggggggg updated Excel worksheets do not 'appeal' to me, after printing them off once and running thru 15 to 18 sheets of paper.    Guess I can do without the minute 'updates'.    I realize, you are trying to keep organized, but its a little 'much' to copy updates....and checking changes with what I've copied already seems rather time consuming.

Another thing I must mention to committee:   Unfortunately, I will have to be gone month of June.   Similiar situations where 'family matters' have come up in MN that require my attendance.   There is MUCH to be done up there too, and MN has such a 'short' time span to do anything that Lots of things happen in June....weddings; graduations; boy scout Eagle ceremonies, etc.,etc.etc.    Sorry, I will contact the restaurants I have agreed to work with and will attend the mtg. on Wed. night.     Thanks,   Alice

Again, please resend original 4 attachments for businesses.

Thank you.--