[Events] Taste of Freedom event++1 Sounds great to me

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 21:21:41 EDT 2013

This sounds like a fantastic idea, Robin.   I will work on this 100% after this weekend.   Alice

If anyone on committee would like free ticket, I have one as a friends mom just had a heart attack and she is going up to Georgia to be with her in hospital.     Thats for Sat. night in Vero Bch, at 7: and there are some car pooling.