[Events] ToF Restaurant Roll Call Weekly Rythum

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 22:45:58 EDT 2013

Sounds as you've been 'busy' today....and 'good luck' with Heidi.    You better call ahead, because shes not always there, and no one else could do a thing.   Heard shes a 'hard nut' to get anything out of.    But you two can work wonders, I know.
I will get to mine next week, after the load is lifted.

Have two companies I'm visiting tomorrow, and helping feed vets tomorrow night.    Just lots to do this week.   Alice

AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THIS HAS BEEN MOVED UP, SO WE CAN REALLY GET IT WELL PLANNED....AND HAVE TIME TO GET ON THEIR CALENDARS AHEAD OF OTHERS.