[Events] ToF Restaurant Roll Call Weekly Rythum

JohnWeiler at aol.com JohnWeiler at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 22:31:52 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,
Read Alice  email be low...did not get the spreadsheet in an events  email
to me..  Status from barbara and John: -Key lime Pie Company  committed,
Amici's contacted and pending answer next week, Miyako contacted and  pending
answer next week. These are the three assigned to us on the "master
list".....John

In a message dated 3/18/2013 9:23:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,