[Events] Restaurant status report from John & Barbara

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 21:49:40 EDT 2013

Great going B. & John.  I left this morning for Valkaria a/p volunteer meeting at 8:30 this morning....and after meeting, went up in a friends' 4 seater and we had a blast.    Geez, I love flying.

Just got home.    Have contacted Yellow Dog, but both times I've stopped, the owners were not there.  Spoke personally to their 'right hand' gal today (Michelle) and wrote a note to owners....but wondered if we have anything online which I could send out????

I have not seen updated forms online.   Are they available?

Also have a list assembling for trip to DC with Freedom Works.   Connie wants me to resend.   Will have to dig it out.    Also, lots of interest in Liberty Counsel's Apr.20th event.    Hope lots will go to that event.  I have to work at the Valk. airshow that afternoon, on 20th.