[Events] Event Forms

Roger Gangitano Bojwon at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 1 13:10:46 EST 2013

Hi Matt,
Please hold about 12 - 15 copies of the forms for Linda and I - We will pick them up from you, where and when convenient, hopefully tomorrow.

Linda asked who a check should be made out to, in case a restaurant wants to pay by check.  "Brevard Tea Party" would seem logical, but I don't think it was specifically mentioned at our meetings.

Thanks! Have a great day!
Roger