[Events] Events Committee Reminder

Alice Kreitz ak55122 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 11:13:31 EST 2013

Hello everyone....this is lst time I've heard this. Getting bogged down with dates.  March will be crazy for me, but want to be there, if its final vote for co-'sponsor' of event in April.   But don't know what Dennys.....please tell me.   I have to be on beachside between 5:30 to 7:30....for a reception I've been invited to, so now, gotta get there early if this thing begins at 7:   but don't know WHERE.     THanks,  Alice

PS...Also want to say, I'm cancelling my res. at the Baymont Inn in Tally because of several reasons...one of which is a job I've been doing for 15 yrs., at the airport, in Orlando, with foreign travelers....and it comes up sometimes suddenly, and falls on March 4th.   I gotta do it.   No one else can.   If anyone wants my reservation in hotel, let me know.    I did get a good deal on hotel.

Also, have an appt. to see Rep. Metz at 2: on the 5th, which will be a 'crazy' day for them, since its lst day they are convening.     Let me know if anyone wants that appt.   Thanks,  Alice