[Events] A little motivation for the day

Roger Gangitano Bojwon at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 13:47:01 EST 2013

Eric,
Emails are like conversations. You can't please all the people all of the time, but you can please some of the people some of the time. Send whatever pleases you. It's bound to please some others… sometimes. For those who don't appreciate what you send, they do have a delete button on their keyboard!
Roger

On Feb 15, 2013, at 9:31 AM, Eric Hoppenbrouwer wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm not going to try to inundate ya'll with a bunch of worthless emails, but I thought this short video clip below was poignant, and brings like minded people  together on solid ground.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYHdUtpxDk&feature=youtu.be
>

> Currahee,
>
> Eric Hoppenbrouwer
> Cell: (850) 5596260

The Integrity of the White House has been compromised and our country is under siege.

The enemy is in our midst!
	So Says,
		The BOJWON -