[Events] Next Brevard Tea Party Events Committee Meeting

Regina Weiler r.a.w.communication at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:31:41 EST 2013

Matt,

I'm a bit frazzled, having spent the past 4 hours on the line with Norton
Antivirus remote-controlling my PC, so please clarify for me: is there an
online meeting tonight, & if so, how do I access it?  I know the in-person
meeting is tomorrow.

       - Regina A. Weiler

*Phone: (321) 453-7562
Cell: (321) 652-4490