[Events] Event Committee Meeting 04/24/2013

Roger Gangitano Bojwon at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 24 13:01:40 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,
Linda and I will not be able to make this evenings meeting - Sorry. It's our first "miss."
Roger Gangitano
321-427-7264

On Apr 24, 2013, at 12:05 PM, Eric Hoppenbrouwer wrote:

> Sorry everyone, the meeting is at 7:00pm.
>

> Very respectfully,
>
> Eric Hoppenbrouwer
> Cell #: (850) 559-6260
> eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com
> tkejethro2 at yahoo.com

If Obama was the "enemy" with ALL the word implies, WHAT would he be doing differently than what he is doing now?
The Integrity of the White House has been compromised and our country is under siege.
The enemy is in our midst!
	So Says,
		The BOJWON -