[Events] Event Committee Meeting 04/24/2013

Eric Hoppenbrouwer tkejethro2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 21:57:25 EDT 2013

Fellow Patriots,

After this past Wednesday's meeting, the committee felt it important to meet face to face next week.  Wednesday April 24th, we will meet at the Denny's on Wickham Rd near I-95 in Suntree.  I urge everyone to call their friends who have signed up to get restaurants to do so, attend our meeting on Wednesday.

We need 10 restaurant registered by Wednesday in order to move on with planning of the Tastes of Freedom as scheduled.  I will be personally calling Pat Pasley, Connie Smith, and Shirley tomorrow. I encourage everyone to pass on the message that we need 6 more restaurants by Wednesday's meeting.

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (850) 559-6260
eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com