[Events] Event comittee tonight

robin weiss robin.weiss at oracle.com
Wed Apr 17 15:52:45 EDT 2013

Hey Eric,

My dad is still in the hospital so I won't be able to make it again
tonight.  I'm sorry for letting you down right now.  I should be able to
be back into it full force by end of the weekend.

I will schedule a membership mtg for first part of next week.

Did you want to bring up our discussion as an option at the mtg
tonight?  If you'd rather wait until I'm available let me know.  It
might be worth proposing as an alternative.

Please let me know the outcome of tonight's mtg.

Robin

--

Robin Weiss, Sr. Director

Oracle E-Business -- HRMS Suite