[Events] AVET and BTP

Eric Hoppenbrouwer tkejethro2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 21:19:48 EDT 2013

Team,

I spoke with Kim Cone on the phone tonight.  What a great group to support! The AVET Project INC. has a great network that they will be tapping into to help out on the restaurant front.  Moreover, when I can attend, I will be accompanying AVET when they go to the Cocoa Beach Chamber meeting and other similar gatherings to promote the Taste of Freedom.  Remember to like The AVET Project INC. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AVET-Project-Inc/245354213482

AND

Click "going" on the Taste of Freedom Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/523244141051750/

Also, Kim invited me to be a guest on the American Warrior Radio Show to talk about OIF/OEF veterans' issues tomorrow Saturday, April 6th at 11:00AM: https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Warrior-Radio-Show/178678872207012?group_id=0

Very respectfully,

Eric Hoppenbrouwer
Cell #: (850) 559-6260
eric.j.hoppenbrouwer at gmail.com